The 2.2.x release series is now End Of Life. Only security fixes will be applied to 2.2.x.
We recommend that all new installations of FreeRADIUS use version 3. It has better error messages, it does more sanity checks on the configuration, the configuration is more consistent, and it is all-round better than version 2.
Support for version 2 is now being phased out. Only critical security fixes will be applied. We recommend all existing users upgrade to version 3, as soon as an upgrade is practicable.
- Fix Tunnel-Password crash from home server. Found by Denis Andzakovic.
- Fix timer issue when proxying.
- Update EAP-TTLS so that MPPE keys are correctly calculated with TLSv1.2.
- Always delete MS-MPPE-* from the TTLS inner tunnel. This allows TTLS / EAP-MSCHAPv2 to work.
- Don't fall through in empty "case" statements. Fixes #1274.